Tagged by : pudding-diver
1.- You must post these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.- Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8.- No tag-backs.
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual Entry.
Info About Me:
* I am the middle child of 3 girls. And no, I do not have a Jan complex. I like being a younger and older sister.
* I recently started collecting quotes in journal. I refer back to these quotes when I'm having a rough day.
* I know all the words to the Oreo "Wonder-Filled" song.
* I have two teaching credentials: 1 multiple-subject, 1 single-subject in English.
* If left to fend for myself, I would very likely live on a diet of toast and tea for the rest of my life. (and, perhaps, cereal as well)
* I prefer showers to baths. Somehow baths seem counter-productive to the whole cleaning process.
* And yes, I am one of those people who sings in the shower. In fact, the Oreo "Wonder-Filled" song is one of my favorites. I have yet to hear any complaints from my shower-head.
* I have always been a "night owl", even as a child. A family friend used to refer to me as the "little Duracell".
* There are 2 sure-fire ways to make me cry: watching Thai-Life Insurance commercials and stubbing my toe.
* In high school, I used to pass around a notebook with questions for my friends to answer. I still have each of those notebooks.
Now is the time to answer these questions:
- Hi! How are you?
Hello! Doing pretty well; had stomach pains yesterday, but doing much better today!
- What is your greatest flaw?
Fear of failure. It holds me back in so many ways.
- What is your proudest achievement?
Seeing the kids I work with perform better in their math and reading. Just knowing that they feel confident is something to be proud of.
- What are your obsessions?
At the moment: Zhena's Gypsy Tea (chai set), Taro Mochi, Sweet Stripes peppermint sticks, Tumblr, "Rise of the Guardians", and re-reading my figure drawing books. Also, my work and season 3 of BBC "Sherlock".
- What is the most embarrassing moment you have ever experienced?
I'm sure there's plenty, but the only one I can think of right now... probably when I asked a question at a panel and got so terribly tongue-tied that I had to sit back down in my seat. *SHAME*
- What is your greatest asset?
My personal beliefs/values. I'm not talking religion. I have a pretty strong sense of what I find right and wrong, and it is those beliefs that have helped me get through some really hard times.
- What is your fave color?
It quite literally changes from day-to-day. For today, I would have to say... silver.
- Who is your fave person?
My mom and my best friend are tied for first. They are the two people I trust unconditionally and admire with all my heart.
- If you can be anybody you wanna be, who would you be?
As much as I admire my mom and my best friend, I still want to be myself. Sure, they have qualities I would like to emulate; but, in essence, I want to be the person that I am. It's the same with artists I like.
- If there is a zombie apocalypse and you have to team up with 5 people, who would those 5 people be?
Zombie apocalypse? Well, it'd have to be my mom (she is tough as nails), my best friend (she is so, so smart), my sisters (I can't imagine a world without them), and my little cousin (the boy did very well in a "Zombie Run").
Now these are my questions for you:
- Who is 1 other person (living or deceased) who shares your birthday?
- What are 2 languages (other than your native language) that you would like to speak?
- Where are 3 places you would like to visit during your lifetime?
- What are 4 songs you could listen to on repeat?
- Who are the last 5 people you said "I love you" to?
- Name 6 fictional characters whom you would like to meet in real life. (including books, film, television, OC's, etc.)
- What are 7 different cartoons you watched as a child? (if not cartoons, then movies)
- Describe yourself in 8 words. (no more, no less)
- If there were 9 days in a week (rather than 7), how would you use the extra 2 days? (assuming there is no school/work on those days)
- What piece of advice would you give your 10 year old self that you wish you knew then?
The people who I have tagged:
- SimplyxSweet<br / />
- Anyone else interested?